A popular day trip to the area around Krabi includes:
- Tiger Temple Cave (Wat Tham Seua) — climb 1,200 odd steps to arrive at a Buddhist shrine on top of a steep karst cliff for a truly wonderous view over the landscape just south of Krabi town
- Prutiew Hot Springs — An amazing place to ease aches and pains in the natural stone hollows with hot thermal spring water continuously flowing over you
- Emerald Pool (Sra Morakot) — A short nature walk through tropical forest leads to the crystal clear pool where you can swim and relax for as long as you like
You could also include an elephant trek in this itinerary.
Another programme which works well, this time going north is:
- Kayaking through at Bor Thor — paddle through waterways surrounded by mangroves and high cliffs and through a sea cave, and see ancient cave paintings
- Than Bokoranee National Park — swim in an amazing wonderland of gnarled tree roots flooded by freshwater descending pools and streams from a limestone spring
- Tha Pom — walk the board walk through the mangroves where the sea water meets and freshwater stream to create a unique eco-system.
Of course, there are numerous other beauty spots to visit, including:
- Khai Phanom Bencha National Park where you can swim at Huay Tho waterfall
- Numerous caves
- Wat Bang Riang and other temples
We can help you design your own sight seeing day, with our safe, friendly and reliable driver to help you.